Monday, September 14, 2009





My new Lynskey Cyclocross frame arrived on Friday. It is sweet! Got it built up this weekend and it came in at a whopping 16.4 pounds! I got some TI axles for my Egg Beater 2TI pedals, so that helped shed a little extra weight off the bike. I have already replaced every steel bolt on the bike with a Titanium one from Hyper Bolts. I really don’t have any more upgrades I can do to it, so I guess this one is done. Special thanks to my generous sponsors; Ritchey and Crank Brothers for supplying me great parts for my rig and to Lynskey for building me a frame that exceeded my expectations. Here is the parts spec:

Frame: Lynskey Pro Cross (Size Medium)
Fork: Ritchey WCS
Headset: Chris King
Stem: Ritchey WCS 4-Axis
Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Classic
Shifters: Campagnolo Record 10 speed
Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Record 10 speed
Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Record 10 speed
Crank: Campagnolo Record Ultra-Torque 10 speed Compact
Pedals: Crank Brothers Egg Beater 3TI



Cassette: Campagnolo Record 10 speed 12-25



Chain: KMC X10
Brakes: Paul Neo Retro w/ Kool Stop Cross Pad Holders
Seatpost: Easton EC90 Zero
Saddle: Fizik Aliante TI
Wheels: Zipp 404 Cyclocross
Tires: TUFO Flexus Primus 700x34 Tubular

I will post a review of the bike after the first race.








1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the Diamond Blackfan Cyclocross Challenge. Give her hell out there on Sunday.

    Remember, pain is temporary while victory is forever.

    ReplyDelete